June – October 2013
Our Signature Labor Day Weekend event features:
- Hole-in-One Contest – Win a Brand New Camero
- Free Live Music from Sagebrush Rock – Get Ready to Dance
- Family Fun Relays, Lawn Games, Face Painting and More
- Tasty BBQ Specials
- 21 & Over Beer Garden
- Ice Cream and other Treats
- Putting Tournaments for Children and Adults
Learn more. For reservations and more information, call 541.923.2453.
The legendary Halloween Cyclocross Crusade race is back for the third year, and will again take place at Deschutes Brewery in the Old Mill District on October 25-27, 2013.
Witness the fun and mayhem of over 1,000 cyclocross racers donning costumes and competing for Cross Crusade points. In addition to two days of epic racing, attendees will enjoy the sights, sounds and tastes of the Deschutes Brewery beer garden, live music, and cultural food and festivities.