520 Southwest Powerhouse Drive #626
Old Mill District,Bend,OR 97702
Join us for the 11th Annual Deschutes Dash Weekend Sports Festival at the Old Mill District, the most spectator-friendly, multi-sport venue in the Pacific Northwest! Bring the whole family out to compete or watch the race this summer.
The full weekend of activities includes:
Saturday July 26, 2014 – Olympic Distance Events
- Triathlon (1300 yard swim, 25 mile bike, 10k run)
- Duathlon (10k run, 25 mile bike, 5k run)
- Aquabike (1300 yard swim, 25 mile bike)
- 10k run
Sunday July 27, 2014 – Sprint Distance Events
- Triathlon (600 yard swim, 12.5 mile bike, 5k run)
- Duathlon (5k run, 12.5 mile bike, 5k run)
- Aquabike (600 yard swim, 12.5 mile bike)
- Youth Triathlon (400 yard swim, 6 mile bike, 1.5k run)
- Splash N Dash Kids Obstacle Race
- 5k run
Awards, finishers medals, food and Deschutes Brewery beer are also all part of the weekend’s fun! Also new this year…be sure to check out our 2014 Commemorative Deschtutes Dash Jerseys, Shorts, Bibs and Arm Warmers!
Watch swimmers, cyclists and runners from one of the many fantastic vantage points — from the footbridges traversing river, the winding paths along the river bank or one of the fabulous restaurants in The Old Mill District.